NO LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE
- R-134A (30 lb Cylinder) is a HFC refrigerant blend and does not contain an ozone-depleting substance.
- New Sealed 30lb Disposable Cylinder & Box.
- This refrigerant can be used in all R-134A HVAC Systems or Auto Systems (1/4" or 1/2" fittings available).
- Product Meets or Exceeds EPA/ARI 700 Standards for Virgin Refrigerant.
R-134a is an HFC retrofit refrigerant for R-12. It is used in new medium- and high-temperature stationary commercial refrigeration, as well as chiller systems and home appliances.
In addition, R-134A can be used to retrofit existing R-12 refrigeration and air conditioning systems. It is also the global standard for new mobile air conditioning and can be used to retrofit existing R-12 mobile air conditioning systems.
* No shipping to Wisconsin due to some restrictions.
* We do not ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
* Any orders in restricted or regulated locations will not be processed
*Please note that charging a refrigerated system does require a certificate according to EPA regulations.
Upon agreeing with TopJetSales Policies you are aware that only a licensed mechanic is authorized to use the refrigerant and needs to comply with EPA guidelines.