Combines scale reduction with sediment and chlorine taste and odor reduction.
- Consistent great tasting brewed coffee and tea from water with reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor.
- Better equipment protection from reduced sediment particles that can clog the spray head.
- Reduced scale formation by the controlled release of proprietary scale inhibitors as tested by CUNO.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Certifi ed by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF10-MS replacement cartridge).
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure.