Manitowoc Undercounter Information
This manual covers the following models:
Contact your Manitowoc distributor for these optional accessories:
Replaces standard legs.
TRI-LIMINATOR WATER FILTER SYSTEM
Engineered specifically for Manitowoc ice machines, Tri-Liminator water filters are an efficient, dependable, and affordable method of inhibiting scale formation, filtering sediment, and removing chlorine taste and odor.
MANITOWOC CLEANER AND SANITIZER
Manitowoc Ice Machine Cleaner and Sanitizer are available in convenient 16 oz. (473 ml) and 1 gal (3.78 l) bottles. These are the only cleaner and sanitizer approved for use with Manitowoc products.
Note: The Manitowoc Automatic Cleaning System (AUCS®) accessory can not be used with models Q130, Q210 or Q270 ice machines. Q130, Q210 and Q270 model ice machines do not have a water curtain covering the evaporator. The ice damper performs the functions of the water curtain see sections 4 and 6 for details.
Model/Serial Number Location
Record the model and serial number of your ice machine in the space provided below. These numbers are required when requesting information from your local Manitowoc distributor, service representative, or Manitowoc Ice, Inc.
The model and serial number are listed on the OWNER WARRANTY REGISTRATION CARD. They are also listed on the MODEL/SERIAL NUMBER DECAL affixed to the ice machine.
MODEL/SERIAL NUMBER PLATE MODEL/SERIAL NUMBER PLATE MODEL/SERIAL NUMBER PLATE MODEL/SERIAL NUMBER PLATE
Owner Warranty Registration Card
The packet containing this manual also includes warranty information. Warranty coverage begins the day your new ice machine is installed.
Complete and mail the OWNER WARRANTY REGISTRATION CARD as soon as possible to validate the installation date.
If you do not return your OWNER WARRANTY REGISTRATION CARD, Manitowoc will use the date of sale to the Manitowoc Distributor as the first day of warranty coverage for your new ice machine.
The following Warranty outline is provided for your convenience. For a detailed explanation, read the warranty bond shipped with each product. Contact your local Manitowoc representative or Manitowoc Ice, Inc. if you need further warranty information. This product is intended exclusively for commercial application. No warranty is extended for personal, family, or household purposes.
1. Manitowoc warrants the ice machine against defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and service for three (3) years from the date of original installation. 2. The evaporator and compressor are covered by an additional two (2) year (five years total) warranty beginning on the date of the original installation.
1. Labor required to repair or replace defective components is covered for three (3) years from the date of original installation.
2. The evaporator is covered by an additional two (2) year (five years total) labor warranty beginning on the date of the original installation.
The following items are not included in the ice machine’s warranty coverage:
1. Normal maintenance, adjustments and cleaning as outlined in this manual.
2. Repairs due to unauthorized modifications to the ice machine or use of non-standard parts without prior written approval from Manitowoc Ice, Inc.
3. Damage caused by improper installation of the ice machine, electrical supply, water supply or drainage, or damage caused by floods, storms, or other acts of God.
4. Premium labor rates due to holidays, overtime, etc.; travel time; flat rate service call charges; mileage and miscellaneous tools and material charges not listed on the payment schedule. Additional labor charges resulting from the inaccessibility of equipment are also excluded.
5. Parts or assemblies subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect or accidents.
6. Damage or problems caused by installation, cleaning and/or maintenance procedures inconsistent with the technical instructions provided in this manual.
7. This product is intended exclusively for commercial application. No warranty is extended for personal, family, or household purposes.
AUTHORIZED WARRANTY SERVICE
To comply with the provisions of the warranty, a refrigeration service company, qualified and authorized by your Manitowoc distributor, or a Contracted Service Representative must perform the warranty repair.
NOTE: If the dealer you purchased the ice machine from is not authorized to perform warranty service, contact your Manitowoc distributor or Manitowoc Ice, Inc. for the name of the nearest authorized service representative.
Normal maintenance, adjustments and cleaning as outlined in this manual are not covered by the warranty. If you have followed the procedures listed on page 5-1 of this manual, and the ice machine still does not perform properly, call your authorized service company.