T-49 Reach-in Information
TRUE FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT, INC.
TRUE T-49 Commercial Refrigerator
One year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 4 year warranty on compressor.
• True’s commitment to using the
highest quality materials and oversized
refrigeration systems provides the user
with colder product temperatures, lower
utility costs, exceptional food safety and
the best value in today’s food service
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using
environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
• Extra large evaporator coil balanced with
higher horsepower compressor and large
condenser maintains 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to
3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
• Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating
evaporator fan motor(s) and larger
fan blades give True reach-in’s a more
effi cient low velocity, high volume airfl ow
design. This unique design ensures
faster temperature recovery and shorter
run times in the busiest of food service environments.
• Bottom mounted condensing unit
positioned for easy maintenance.
Compressor runs in coolest and most
grease free area of the kitchen. Allows for
storage area on top of unit.
• Exterior - 300 series stainless steel front.
Anodized quality aluminum ends, back and top.
• Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white
aluminum liner. 300 series stainless fl oor with coved corners.
• Insulation - entire cabinet structure and
solid doors are foamed-in-place using high
density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation.
• Welded, heavy duty galvanized frame rail
dipped in rust inhibiting enamel paint for
corrosion protection inside and out.
• Frame rail fi tted with 4" (102 mm)
diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
• 300 series stainless steel exterior with
white aluminum liners to match cabinet
interior. Doors extend full width of
cabinet shell. Door locks standard.
• Lifetime guaranteed recessed door
handles. Each door fi tted with 12"
(305 mm) long recessed handle that
is foamed-in-place with a sheet
metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
• Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime
guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
• Magnetic door gaskets of one piece
construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
• Six (6) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated
wire shelves 249/16"L x 223/8"D (624 mm
x 569 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
• Shelf support pilasters made of same
material as cabinet interior; shelves are
adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments.
• Incandescent interior lighting - safety
shielded. Lights activated by rocker switch mounted above doors.
• Exterior temperature display.
• Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate
the potential of corrosion.
• NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
• Unit completely pre-wired at factory and
ready for fi nal connection to a 115/60/1
phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord
and plug set included.