GDM-47FC Floral Information
TRUE FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT, INC.
GDM-47FC FLORAL REFRIGERATOR
The world’s #1 manufacturer of glass door merchandisers.
Oversized and balanced refrigeration system, factory sealed and pre-lubricated
for long life. Designed to accommodate a broad range of fl oral temperature
settings, holds 35°F (1.6 °C). Exterior - non-peel or chip black
laminated vinyl; durable and permanent. Interior - attractive, NSF approved, black
aluminum interior liner with 300 series stainless steel fl oor.
Self closing doors. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
“Low-E”, double pane thermal glass door assemblies with extruded aluminum
frames. The latest in energy effi cient technology. Adjustable, heavy duty black PVC coated shelves.
Patented integrated door light (IDL) system for brighter, shadow free
illumination. Special interior agro lighting designed for flowers to prevent
premature discoloration. Illuminated sign panel. Entire cabinet structure is foamedinplace using high density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation. Bottom mounted units feature ”No stoop” lower shelf to maximize
product visibility. Storage on top of cabinet. Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
One year warranty on all parts
and labor and an additional 4
year warranty on compressor.
• True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and refrigeration systems
provides the user with better product temperatures, and lower utility costs in
an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays high profi t floral arrangements.
• True’s floral merchandisers offer interior agro lighting combined with a baffl ed
airfl ow design which creates the ideal environment to prolong fresh flower shelf life.
• Brilliant black exterior and interior with product accentuating black shelves further
entice customers to purchase high profi t floral arrangements.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using
environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
• Oversized and balanced refrigeration system, factory sealed and pre-lubricated
for long life. Designed to accommodate a broad range of fl oral temperature settings, holds 35°F (1.6°C).
• Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan
blades give True merchandisers a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design.
• Baffl ed airfl ow provides even air distribution for longer shelf life of fresh flowers.
• Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance; “No stoop” lower shelf
maximizes visibility by raising merchandised product to higher level.
• Exterior - non-peel or chip black laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
• Interior - attractive, NSF approved, black aluminum interior liner with 300 series stainless steel floor.
• Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC
free, polyurethane insulation.
• Welded, heavy duty galvanized frame rail dipped in rust inhibiting enamel paint for
corrosion protection inside and out.
• Frame rail fi tted with leg levelers.
• Illuminated exterior sign panel. Variety of sign options available.
• ”Low-E”, double pane thermal glass door assemblies with extruded aluminum
frames. The latest in energy effi cient technology.”
• Self closing doors. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
• Each door fi tted with 15" (381 mm) long black PVC handle.
• Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
• Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty black PVC coated wire shelves 249/16"L x 221/8"D (624
mm x 562 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
• Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are
adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments.
• Fluorescent interior lighting. Each door utilizes a full-length, patented, integrated
door light (IDL) system. Safety shielded.
• Special interior agro lighting designed to prevent premature discoloration of flowers.
• Cabinet lighting utilizes electronic ballast and T-8 bulbs for brighter illumination,
longer bulb life and increased energy efficiency.
• Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
• Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1
phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.