The wireless open/closed sensor will give you the status of doors, windows, etc. that have been opened. Know if a building or specific area is being accessed when it should not be, or if a door or window has been left open. Set your Temp Alert system to notify you via SMS text, email, or both.
- Commercial property door and window access
- Residential property door and window access
- Bank owned foreclosure properties access monitoring
- Restricted area monitoring
- IT server rooms and closets
- Freezer and cooler doors
- Shipping cargo bay door monitoring
- Garage door monitoring
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2 Years. **
- Sense immediate door access.
- Sense if a door, window, drawer is opened or has been left open.
- Monitor access to specific areas of buildings.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting
frequency and other variables.
Sensor Comes with:
CR2032 Coin Cell Battery
Mounting Screws and adhesive tape