Premiere Wireless Water Detector, TJ-PRE-WD
The wireless water detection sensor alerts you of potential flooding and leaks that could result in property damage. Place this sensor anywhere flooding could cause any problems and set your Temp Alert system to notify you via SMS text, email, or both. This sensor can also be used to detect a lack of water, allowing you to know when a container is nearing empty.
(Uses (1) coin cell battery which typically can last 1-2 years)
- Basement water monitoring
- Hotel, motel and resort water heater leak detection
- Residential and commercial water heater leak detection
- Sink and toilet leak detection
- Frozen or burst water pipe monitoring
- Reservoir level monitoring
- Sump and well monitoring
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2 Years. **
- Senses immediate presence of water.
- Can also sense non-presence of water.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Use for detection of any non-combustible liquid.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- Set system for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting
frequency and other variables.
Sensor Comes with:
CR2032 Coin Cell Battery
Mounting Screws and adhesive tape