Turbo Air M3R47-2 51" Reach-In Top Mount M3 Series
[NO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED]
Self-cleaning condenser device Only at Turbo Air
The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The self-cleaning condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Hot gas condensate system Only Turbo Air models
Stainless steel cabinet construction
Door pressure release device Only Turbo Air models
Efficient refrigeration system
High-density polyurethane insulation
LED interior lighting
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE(polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Top mount compressor
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
Standard 4" dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
Door locks standard
Magnetic door gaskets
Solid and sturdy grille design
Legs available (optional)
Full and half size pan racks available (optional)
Avoid food spoilage & waste with Text and Email Notifications.
Save records for health inspectors & management.
$59 Yearly. First year free with purchase.