Turbo Air TOM-50B Vertical Open Display Cases
[NO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED]
Self-cleaning condenser device Only at Turbo Air
The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The self-cleaning condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily. (*please contact us to check availability before placing an order)
Hot gas condensate system Only Turbo Air models
Optional solid side panels (SP & SP-A) available* to ensure durability with two interior standards
SP: Stainless steel interior for sanitary purposes
SP-A: Black coated interior with mirrored sides for maximized display effects
Optional stainless steel front panel (SF) available*
Efficient refrigeration system
LED lighting interior
Standard back-guard improves airflow
Energy saving night curtain standard
300 series stainless steel interior standard including back wall, shelves and deck pans
Perforated interior back wall and top for improved air flow
Foamed with polyurethane, high-density cell insulation (CFC free)
Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Simple plug-in installation
- Patented self-contained system, no plumbing required
- White and black color come standard
- Security cover available (optional)
- Price tag channel available (optional)
- Stainless steel front panel available (optional)
- Recommended operating conditions: TOM models are designed to operate in an environment where temperature & humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% respectively. Units should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans or doorways that will disrupt the air curtain and compromise the function of the cabinet. Air curtain models will run most efficiently when completely loaded with product.
Avoid food spoilage & waste with Text and Email Notifications.
Save records for health inspectors & management.
$59 Yearly. First year free with purchase.