FS0522 530 lb. Prodigy Flake Ice Machine
With advanced self-diagnostic Prodigy Plus® technology, Scotsman's flake ice machines create superior flake ice with greater efficiency and reliability. Flake ice cools more quickly than other forms of ice while delivering very low production costs.
The small, soft bits of flake ice are ideal for blended cocktails, produce, seafood and meat displays as well as therapeutic uses in healthcare facilities. Flake ice also molds to any shape for convenient use in displays and salad bars.
Features and Benefits
- Sealed, Maintenance-Free Bearings – Maximizing reliability, while eliminating the need for grease or wearable parts. The sealed, maintenance-free bearings reduce preventative maintenance and ensure long-lasting performance.
- AutoAlert™ Indicator Lights – Innovative external LED lights provide better visibility to the machine’s operating status, while also signaling when it is time to descale, sanitize and more.
- QR Code – Unit specific QR code for quick access to service manuals, cleaning guides, and warranty history.
- Stainless-Steel Components – Stainless-steel evaporator and auger for maximum durability.
- Focus on Sanitation – Antimicrobial AgION™ protection guards internal surfaces between cleanings. The sealed refrigeration system also minimizes outside airborne contamination.
- Compact Footprint – Operational footprint among the industry's smallest. Air-cooled units are front-breathing so no side clearance is required for flexible placement.
- Lower Operational Costs – Flake ice machines are inherently more energy and water efficient than cube machines, resulting in lower utility costs.
- Easy Preventive Maintenance – Easily removed panels allow clear access to internal components. Diagnostic code display ensures the right fix the first time. External, reusable air filter is easily removable.
- Smart-Board™ – An optional advanced feature, Smart-Board provides NAFEM data protocol and additional operational data that can be displayed on-screen or transmitted remotely, resulting in early alert and fast diagnosis of operating issues.
- Vari-Smart™ – An optional Vari-Smart ultrasonic ice-level control sensor enables you to program ice levels for up to seven days in advance, keeping just the right amount of freshly made ice in the bin.