Industrial Wireless Air Temperature Sensor w/ Probe, TJ-IND-A-P
Uses (1) 3.6 Industrial Grade Battery for up to 5 years battery life
This industrial wireless temperature sensor has a 3 foot external sensor probe to measure temperatures from -40 C to 125 C / -40 F to 257 F
The sensors come in an IP66, NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, and weatherproof enclosure.
These wireless sensors are perfect to read and store temperatures for commercial refrigerator and freezer applications
Mount the sensor on the outside of box and insert the temperature probe inside the cooler.
Low Temperature Sensors (-200 C to 162 C)( -328 F to 323 F) available at $296.00 each
Customized probe lengths are available for a low additional cost.
NIST Certification is available
Optional solar powered version is available.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable Single AA 2500 mAH, 3.6 V Battery
- Dimensions: 3.7 in x 2.32 in x 1.38 in
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 years of battery life
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
- Probe temp range: -40°F to 257°F
- Good for fast changing temperature.
- 3 ft. external temperature probe.
- Certifications Complies with Part 15 and FCC rules
- Enclosure material: IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, waterproof enclosure
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
- Sensing Element: Thermistor
Suggested Application Uses for This Sensor
- Hospital/Medical facilities to maintain records and data for coolers and freezers
- HVAC system monitoring to detect failures or heating / cooling issues
- Freezer and cooler temperature monitoring to detect failure and prevent food spoilage
- Cadaver storage cooler temperature monitoring
- Warehouse temperature monitoring to avoid frozen fire suppression systems
(1) 3.6 V Battery is included
Mounting adhesive tape
Capsule w/ substance